Lola was a very shy Diplodocus; she spent most of her days wading in the warm swamp eating the juicy plants. Lola was also a very tired dinosaur; she had trouble sleeping at night. Whether it was the Dimetrodons having another cave painting party or the Tyrannosaurus family next door having another argument, there was never a quiet night …. It just wasn’t fair! However one noisy night ‘KA-BOOOM’! Something from outer space came hurtling through the air, plunging into the swamp. Nights would never be the same again …
• Personalize each book with ‘this book belongs to ...’ page.
• Swipe-to-Read™ the words to hear and playback the story at your own pace.
• Touch-to-Hear™ individual words spoken.
• Touch-to-Spell™ to hear the letters that spell each and every word.
• Auto Play to enjoy the narration.
• Use the My Narration function to read and record the story yourself and customize your book.
• Paint mode can be used on each story page!
• Paint has a paint palette, brush width, move and zoom, and undo abilities!
• Tap the paint palette icon and tap a color to change the paint color!
• Tap the brush palette icon and change the slider to change the brush size!
• Tap the move icon and pinch with two fingers to zoom in and move the picture around with one finger. Tap the move icon again to continue painting!
• Tap the undo icon to undo paint strokes!
This QBook includes the narration, text, and user interface in this language:
English narrated by the author and illustrator Michael Salmon
Compatible with iPad
Requires iPad OS 5.0+
Patent Protection 532174
Patent Pending - All rights reserved
Kiwa Media produces multi-language digital content, creates IT solutions and develops products and services for the digital publishing and entertainment industries.