Penny the Iguanodon had a bad memory, she just couldn’t remember things. One morning in particular she woke up, knowing that this was a very special day, but she couldn’t remember why. She visited the other dinosaurs but they weren’t helpful at all and seemed to be very busy doing other things. Penny was upset ‘Perhaps this isn’t a special day after all.’ As she walked sadly back to the forest, brushing aside the tree ferns, she saw all the dinosaurs gathered together! Then Penny suddenly remembered, of course today was a special day; … it was her Birthday! Let the party fun begin …
• Personalize each book with ‘this book belongs to ...’ page.
• Swipe-to-Read™ the words to hear and playback the story at your own pace.
• Touch-to-Hear™ individual words spoken.
• Touch-to-Spell™ to hear the letters that spell each and every word.
• Auto Play to enjoy the narration.
• Use the My Narration function to read and record the story yourself and customize your book.
• Paint mode can be used on each story page!
• Paint has a paint palette, brush width, move and zoom, and undo abilities!
• Tap the paint palette icon and tap a color to change the paint color!
• Tap the brush palette icon and change the slider to change the brush size!
• Tap the move icon and pinch with two fingers to zoom in and move the picture around with one finger. Tap the move icon again to continue painting!
• Tap the undo icon to undo paint strokes!
This QBook includes the narration, text, and user interface in this language:
English narrated by the author and illustrator Michael Salmon
Compatible with iPad
Requires iPad OS 5.0+
Patent Protection 532174
Patent Pending - All rights reserved
Kiwa Media produces multi-language digital content, creates IT solutions and develops products and services for the digital publishing and entertainment industries.