Cecil the Compsognathus didn’t know what kind of dinosaur he was when he first peeped out from his egg!
He looked around; he didn’t have spikes on his back, or a crest on his head or even a spiked thumb as did some other prehistoric lizards. Cecil was neither the biggest dinosaur nor the fastest nor did he have gigantic horns poking out from his forehead. He certainly couldn’t fly as the Pterosaurs did. ‘Hey watch out there!’ Cecil hid as a fierce looking Tyrannosaurus Rex lumbered past with its teeth so big and sharp.
Well, he knew he certainly wasn’t a hungry carnivore! The tiny dinosaur was so upset; Cecil had to find out exactly where he fitted in dinosaur land …
• Personalize each book with ‘this book belongs to ...’ page.
• Swipe-to-Read™ the words to hear and playback the story at your own pace.
• Touch-to-Hear™ individual words spoken.
• Touch-to-Spell™ to hear the letters that spell each and every word.
• Auto Play to enjoy the narration.
• Use the My Narration function to read and record the story yourself and customize your book.
• Paint mode can be used on each story page!
• Paint has a paint palette, brush width, move and zoom, and undo abilities!
• Tap the paint palette icon and tap a color to change the paint color!
• Tap the brush palette icon and change the slider to change the brush size!
• Tap the move icon and pinch with two fingers to zoom in and move the picture around with one finger. Tap the move icon again to continue painting!
• Tap the undo icon to undo paint strokes!
This QBook includes the narration, text, and user interface in this language:
English narrated by the author and illustrator Michael Salmon
Compatible with iPad
Requires iPad OS 5.0+
Patent Protection 532174
Patent Pending - All rights reserved
Kiwa Media produces multi-language digital content, creates IT solutions and develops products and services for the digital publishing and entertainment industries.