Enjoy 14-page previews of all 90 titles. From within each eBook, users may choose to purchase using their AppleID.
- Schools and Libraries: may sign-up online for one, 30-day free trial with no obligation. After the trial, if interested, please contact Sylvan Dell ( email / 877-243-3457 (toll free) for licensing details.
- ebooks stream from the cloud (default). For slower internet or during travel, download to your ipad.
- eBooks with Read-to-Me / Read-to-Myself, Auto Play, and English / Spanish selection on the fly.
- Additional Teaching Activities, Quizzes, Trailers by clicking the "More.." button within each eBook.
- Download, Uninstall, and Buy Me options on the Manage eBooks page (via MyAccount page).
- In-App purchase with AppleID and password or use our Online Store.
- In addition to iPad viewing, purchased eBooks will also play on all computers, and non-flash mobile devices. (New Users do not have to register but not registering limits eBook access to the iPad and precludes computer and mobile device access.)
- Search eBooks by Title, Author, Keywords, Animals
- Sort by Common Core subjects and Next Generation Science Standards subjects
- eBook Display Options: (1) set English or Spanish as default language, (2) view all eBooks (14 page previews) or purchased eBooks only, (3) view all eBooks or downloads only.
- View usage details
- Cloud and Download operation. eBooks play via the internet by cloud streaming or by download. If your internet connection is running slow or you are traveling, you can download the eBooks to your iPad. To download, go to "My Account" page and from there click "Manage eBooks." Once an eBook is downloaded, the App plays downloaded versions regardless of cloud access.
- Purchase eBooks. You can purchase individual eBooks or the eight Multi-eBook groupings (which together comprise our "All-Title Set"). To get started, preview the ebooks on the eBook page - Non-purchased eBooks appear with a red preview stripe and when clicked, opens a 14-page ebook preview. If while previewing you wish to purchase, press the blue 'Buy' button which takes you to a Title Preview page. Then confirm purchase and enter your AppleID & password. To view your new eBook, go to the eBook page. Your new title will now appear without a red preview stripe. To view it immediately via cloud streaming, just click the image. If you know the books you want and do not wish to preview, (2) go to the MyAccount page, click the orange 'Manage eBooks' button, click the blue "Buy Now" button which redirects to the In-App Store; or (3) use our online store.
- Indications of purchase: (1) eBooks not purchased are displayed with a red preview stripe and when clicked, open a 7-page eBook preview rather than the full eBook. After purchase, the red preview stripe disappears. (2) MyAccount page shows the number of eBooks purchased with a dropdown listing; (3) On the "Manage eBooks" page, eBooks not purchased are shown with a blue "Buy Now" button; eBooks that have been purchased are shown with a green "Download" button.
- Download eBooks. Download either individual eBooks or the eight Multi-eBook groupings that constitute our All-Title Set. Go to the MyAccount page, click the orange "Manage eBooks" button. Purchased eBooks or Multi-eBook groupings will have green 'Download' buttons to the right. Press any green "Download" button to start a download. Downloaded eBooks display a green checkmark under the cover image, (2) MyAccount page shows the number of eBooks downloaded with a dropdown listing, (3) Manage eBooks page buttons change from green "Download" to red "Uninstall." To remove a downloaded eBook file from your iPad, press the red "Uninstall" button. The eBook file is "Uninstalled" but the eBook remains available for cloud viewing.