"I believe in staying alive. Listen, I'm going to give you and your God five seconds to clear the street. After that, I'mma start shooting." - Ordo Abchao (2012)
Parental Advisory: This application contains explicit material not suitable for minors, mormons, and tea party members.
Welcome to Ordo Abchao, a scripture for non-believers by @GreyEcologist. Ordo Abchao is about Nas Eddin, a San Francisco weed grower, and a member of the Atheism Is Religion (AIR) movement, trying to survive an apocalyptic near future where winged creatures nicknamed 'angels' have invaded Earth, but mysteriously disappear at night. When Nas auctions his weed for food supplies, his winning bid only brings chaos to his doorstep, in the form of a vulture named John B.
Ordo Abchao is the original First Person Shooter Punk (FPS-Punk), a convergence between gaming and literature that engages the reader by taking intrinsic elements of the narrative and turning them into game mechanics, i.e gaining points, retrieving emails, achieving statuses, and becoming an AIR member while progressing through the levels of OA.
* A dark, hellish, and apocalyptic near future.
* Winged creatures wrecking havoc before disappearing at night.
* Charon, an A.I assistant helping you on your journey in OA.
* A CelScore (abbrev. for Celebrity Score) keeping tab on your progress and activities.
* An email account with messages being retrieved as you progress through OA.
* A lexicon to help you with the lingo and terminologies in OA.
* An AIR initiation to turn you into a certified AIR Member.