Expand your enjoyment of literature with WINNING STRATEGIES by Chris Widener, David Cook, Hans Florine, Jennifer Sedlock, John Maxwell, Larry Iverson, Mike Robbins, Rich Fettke, Theo Androus, and Tracy Williams (unabridged). This interactive mash-up experience contains a multitude of features and content to help take you beyond the words, by providing a 5-star professional reading, background extras, and more.
NOTE: This app is fully accessible, and includes support for VoiceOver.
Do you want to understand what separates the average employee from the high performing executive? With Winning Strategies, you’ll hear first-hand what drives high performing competitors. Hear stories and strategies for success from an NFL quarterback, a former Navy SEAL, New York Times best-selling authors, PGA sports psychologists and other successful individuals about they have achieved greatness. From overcoming adversity to finding motivation when the odds are against you, the Winning Strategies audio suite offers hours of inspiration and practical steps towards reaching your personal best, in the board room or in the field of competition. Featuring a faculty of international speakers, world renowned athletes, and leading executives, Winning Strategies functions as proactive master class for achieving your highest potential.
Self-contained, this app is perfect for your commute, on a trip, or while relaxing. This app was built especially for your iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch, meaning it fits your device perfectly. The audio is of higher-than-normal quality, making for a great listening experience that will not tire your ears or grate on your nerves.
This was professionally recorded at the Made For Success studios by the authors.
• EXPERIENCE. About 8.25 hours of narration. Created on the Folium enhancedAudio™ framework, this app includes extra functions and features not found in either e-book readers or audiobook players.
• PLAY IT YOUR WAY. Listening at home or the office? Tap into remote speakers with AirPlay.
• CONTROL IT. The audio player offers multi-speed fast forward/reverse, jump ahead/back, chapter skip, volume control, plus a one-touch chapter browser. The ‘scrub’ bar lets you point anywhere inside a chapter with just a tap, and now you can shake‘n’pause to temporarily halt playback instantly without looking at the screen.
• SLEEP TIMER. Have you ever fallen asleep watching TV or listening to a book? If so, you'll love this feature. Once set, the playback will stop, place a bookmark, and allow you to jump back to where you probably began dozing.
• OFFLINE LISTENING. You are airline-approved! Once you’ve downloaded the app, you’re free from the threat of an interrupted connection. Downloads usually take just 5-10 minutes, but depend upon your network speed.
• CLEAR & ELEGANT DESIGN. Simple, clean, intuitive, and intelligent.
• CHAPTER TIMINGS. Always know how much time it will take to finish a chapter. Plus, the progress bar at the top of the screen shows how far into the recording you’ve come.
• AUTO-BOOKMARKING. The player remembers where you stopped listening and returns to that exact spot when you open the app again.
• TELL-A-FRIEND. An easy way to recommend the book to your friends.
• FEEDBACK. Share your ideas for functions, and features. We are very responsive to our listeners and appreciate all feedback and ideas.
• GET MORE. Other titles that you might enjoy are updated over time, helping you find that next great experience to enjoy.
- iPod Touch