Thoughts for the Quiet Hour
A Collection of Daily Devotional Readings
By Dwight L. Moody
"One of the brightest signs of the times in that many Christians in our Young People's Societies and churches are observing a 'quiet hour' daily. In this age of rush and activity we need some special call to go apart and be alone with God for a part of each day. Any man or woman who does this faithfully and earnestly cannot be more than twenty-four hours away from God.
This selection was first published in the monthly issues of the Record of Christian Work and was found very helpful for devotional purposes. It is a mine of thoughts to light up the verses quoted. Being of permanent value, it has been thought desirable to transfer it from the pages of the magazine to this permanent volume.
May it have a helpful ministry, leading many into closer communion with God!" - D.L. Moody
• 365 enriching devotionals.
• Scripture reference for each devotional.
• Scripture text pop-up window to read the complete verse in context. (Requires internet connection through Wi-Fi or cellular network)
• Bookmark any devotional for easy access; quickly jump to specific days using your bookmark list.
• Add your own thoughts to any devotional with the Notes feature.
• Set a daily notification to remind if you forget to read the devotional.
• Email any devotional to share with your friends and family.
- iPod Touch