*** Optimized for new iPad retina display!***
Maggie is a little sister, and she drives her older sister crazy!
Maggie doesn’t help her older sister to tidy up and she won’t let her older sister be the princess at playtime either. She steals her older sister’s big two-wheeler bike and even scribbles over her older sister’s drawings. Maggie is definitely not like other sisters.
But beneath it all, Maggie is brave and caring. She makes her older sister laugh when she’s scared and consoles her when she’s sad. In her own quirky way, Maggie shows her older sister just how much she loves her and why she is, indeed, not like other sisters.
"My 2 girls love this book - it's given the older one a whole new perspective on how she sees her little sister (who's started whispering to her every night "I love you, lots and lots and lots and lots"). Really good for older siblings who may feel frustrated by their younger ones and for the little ones to help explain why sometimes they can't get their own way. And it's a lot of fun to boot!" (Nick.Petit, Australia)
"Heart warming story with lots of easy interaction and beautiful animation. My niece loves it!" (Juicerap, USA)
"A great app! Fun, intuitive and heart-warming, I wish there were more books like these in the app store! Looking forward to more apps from you guys!" (Tiger19934, New Zealand)
• Two Reading Modes: The “Read It To Me, Miss Nabee” mode narrates the story to the child. The “I’ll Read It Myself, Please” mode allows the child or adult to read it out loud themselves.
• Interaction-based Storytelling: User interaction required on key pages in order to move the story forward – for complete immersion into the story.
• Highlighted Narration: All words are highlighted in time to the narration – to aid visual-auditory word recognition (In the “Read It To Me, Miss Nabee” mode).
• Word Playback Buttons: All words are playback buttons on each page – so the child can tap to highlight and hear the word narrated again.
• Replay Button: A replay button on each page to restart the narration – for when the child has a favourite page they want to hear over and over again.
• Interactive Exercises: A wide range of interactive buttons and exercises – to add the kinesthetic dimension without distracting from the heart of the story.
• Creative Expression: A drawing page with coloured crayons, heart stamps, star stamps and eraser – which automatically displays as a wall feature on the next page.
• Save to Photo Album: Camera button on drawing page saves it into the iPad’s Photo Album – so the child can save their favourite drawings before doing it all over again.
• 2D Animations: High-quality 2D animations that bring the characters to life – while keeping the magic of traditional 2D animation alive.
• Original Soundtrack: Beautifully composed soundtrack with 1-part/2-part tracks on each page – thoughtfully written to heighten the auditory senses throughout the book.
• Instructional Prompts: Subtle instructional prompts – to indicate active animation buttons on each page and when to turn the page.