** Now includes free Dress Up game **
Get ready to share the giggles and gasps in this original storytelling experience which has been especially spun to capture and stimulate the big imaginations of little
people. This captivating picture book app will be an experience you will want to share time after time.
Life really is quite different for a spider. And your Daddy is just the person to help you explore just why this is. Who would have thought you could get quite so tangled up finding out. Read on to find out why my delicious dears.
* Original Story by an author who is recognised with over 100,000 downloads of his other titles
* Charming audio narration so kids can have the story read to them
* Choose between a boy or a girl to star in the storybook
* Skin and hair colour can also be customised so the main character looks just like you!
* Beautifully hand drawn artwork
* Fantastic animation
* Hilarious sound effects enhancing the story
* Compatible with iPhone and iPad
As if that wasn't enough to celebrate Halloween we have added a brand new Dress-Up game to the app which includes:
* Plenty of scary costumes for little fingers to mix and match on their illustrated alter-ego
* Once your child has chosen their perfect costume they can save it to the camera roll and share it with whoever they want!
* Lots more ways to interact with the storybook in future updates
* ...and loads more besides!
Designed for children of all ages... from 3 to... as old as it's possible to be!
We want to make our storybook apps the best kids book apps in the whole, wide world and we are really keen to get YOU on board to help us do that.
- Think you've found a problem with this app? Let us know!
- Got a suggestion for how we should improve it? We want to hear from you! We've already included suggestions from readers in past updates and will keep acting upon
- Think we should be doing something with this lovely picture book app we aren't already? Then what are you waiting for? Get in touch with us and tell us what you think.
We need you to help us create the best apps for our kids so please connect with us today.
Send us a message at www.touchscreentales.com
Write on our wall at: facebook.com/touchscreentales
Join the conversation on Twitter: @TouchscrnTales
- iPod Touch