Mademoiselle Daisy is moving into a new apartment and, to enjoy her new life, she is going to need some new friends. This is easier said than done... However, after a disappointing start, charming Mademoiselle Daisy has a good idea.
What the media say about it:
« A good book about learning to make new friends » —The iPhone Mom
« A book app that showcases the most exquisite artwork » —Babyology
« The visuals in this ebook are absolutely stunning » —Kids Book Review
« A bilingual lesson in friendship » —PadGadget
Fitting in can be difficult, but sometimes it only takes a little thing to help us see that folks are mostly friendly and obliging…
A lovely story written by Amélie Sarn and illustrated by Matt Roussel.
- 22 pages fully illustrated and animated
- 2 languages: English and French
- 2 games for young children
- ambiant sounds and professional voices
- high resolution text for the new iPad and iPhone 4+ Retina displays
- universal app: designed for both iPad and iPhone
Follow us on Twitter: @squareigloo
- iPod Touch