FEATURES OF THE LETTING GO OF PERFECT APP
- Sample chapter of Letting Go of Perfect by Amy Spiegel
- Bookcasting Enabled App! While reading a book through this app, you can choose to Bookcast exactly what is on your screen. Perfect for small groups and book clubs, this feature helps facilitate discussion creating a truly social, face-to-face reading experience. Bring attention to key passages by highlighting text on your screen and have it show up in the followers screen. This feature works between iPhone and iPads and content can be followed by any Bookcast-enabled app from LifeWay.
- Discussion Presentation for book clubs and small groups: share and follow a synchronized conversation guide about Letting Go of Perfect across multiple iOS devices
- Over 100 quotes from Amy Spiegel to share on Facebook and Twitter
- Instant updates from Amy Spiegel through her blog and social media accounts
- Sync your content between your iPhone, iPad, and MyStudyBible.com
LETTING GO OF PERFECT
Have you ever felt as though you didn’t recognize yourself in the mirror and yet you’re frantically trying to keep that image together? Felt bound by the dreams you had for life that you now realize have forced other expectations on you? Or maybe you’ve laughed at one of those insanely ridiculous moments in the day when absolutely everything goes wrong and no matter what you do, the grand purpose seems elusive.
Let’s be honest. We all have a standard in our head that we believe is the perfect Christian woman, wife, and/or mother. Yet, have you ever really examined what that standard is? Yes, God absolutely has standards for what those roles are to be, but is He our source, or is it the peer-pressure-don’t- be-the-odd-one-out-on-Sunday-morning drive to fit in that is driving us away from authenticity and raw faith to outward performance?
Amy Spiegel knows this struggle well and notes, “so many of the women I know seem to feel the same tension in their own lives, teetering on the edge, praying someone will be there to catch them if they fall.” There is a grand purpose to where you are today; join Amy in Letting Go of Perfect, to look at what it means to truly know the woman in the mirror as well as the God who created, redeems, and equips her.
- iPod Touch