Elmo loves books! And the Elmo Story Collection features a special selection of six of his favorite stories. These fun and educational Sesame Street ebooks cover essential school readiness skills and also deliver lots of monster love!
The featured stories are:
• Counting with Elmo: Practice counting skills, and learn to count to 10 with Elmo in different ways.
• Elmo's ABC Book: Enjoy a fun romp with Elmo through the ABCs on Sesame Street.
• Elmo and His Friends: Giggles abound with these four funny friendship stories in one large volume. (Exclusive to this collection!)
• Mommy Loves Elmo: Elmo and his Mommy sing and laugh as they imagine all the different ways to love one another.
• Monsters Can Share: Elmo, Cookie Monster, and their Sesame Street friends show that sharing can be fun. (Exclusive to this collection!)
• Tickle Me, My Name Is Elmo: Learn all about your child’s favorite red furry monster.
* 3 “Read” eBooks and 3 “Read and Listen” eBooks
* Text highlighting, which visually reinforces the narration in audio eBooks and supports beginning reader skills
* Helpful Reading Tips, which are customized to each book to help extend the learning with fun activities and critical thinking questions
* Auto play
* * Online technical support available at email@example.com
About Sesame Workshop:
Sesame Workshop is the nonprofit educational organization that revolutionized children’s television programming with the landmark Sesame Street. The Workshop produces local Sesame Street programs, seen in over 140 countries, and other acclaimed shows to help bridge the literacy gap including The Electric Company. Beyond television, the Workshop produces content for multiple media platforms, on a wide range of issues including literacy, health and military deployment. Initiatives meet specific needs to help young children and families develop critical skills, acquire healthy habits and build emotional strength to prepare them for lifelong learning. Learn more at www.sesameworkshop.org.
Sesame Street eBooks is owned and operated by Impelsys, a leader in providing electronic content delivery solutions to the global publishing market, helps its clients compete, evolve and grow in an increasingly complex marketplace. Impelsys-powered technologies like iPlatform™ and VirtualPages™ and solutions like iPublishCentral™ (www.iPublishCentral.com)help publishers increase their revenues by delivering content online quickly and cost effectively. Impelsys’ passion for client success has helped it build long-term partnerships with its customers becoming critical in the client’s electronic delivery strategy. Leading clients include McGraw-Hill, Elsevier, Wolters Kluwer, Benchmark Education, Marshall Cavendish and Houghton Mifflin. Headquartered in New York, Impelsys operates across North America, Europe and India. For more information, please visit www.impelsys.com.