QUICK WIN PRESENTATIONS is designed to break the process of presenting into parts, thus enabling you to search for the answers to your key questions. The better you understand the process, the more confident, credible and effective you will be as a speaker and the better able you will be to influence others, to demonstrate your talent and to represent your organisation.
Like other titles in the QUICK WIN series, QUICK WIN PRESENTATIONS is designed so that you can dip in and out of the content as the need arises to search for answers to your top presentation questions. There are five sections:
* Presentation Essentials covers some of the fundamental questions that all speakers have about what makes an effective speaker, what is really involved in the communication process, the importance of understanding and keeping your focus on the audience and on having a clear message.
* Developing a Presentation addresses the design of a speech or talk itself. Specifically, this section answers questions about the importance of designing a strong opening, logical middle and powerful closing.
* Presentation Tips & Techniques answers questions ranging from word choices to aspects of verbal and non-verbal language, and it includes topics like handling your nerves, knowing the venue, preparing for questions and designing visuals.
* On the Day looks at the last-minute details and your emotions.
* Afterwards looks at your ongoing development as a speaker.
In addition to the sections above, you can search for questions and answers across a range of topics:
- iPod Touch