“A Tale off the Top of my Head”, an interactive story like you have never seen before.
Ari Allistair Arx-Sorensen is a hundred years old…Just a little over a hundred years old. As he watches a fire burn his family home, The Dove, to the ground, Ari tells us the story of his life and his childhood memories: Nimis, Flowing-Water, all of the love they shared and the big crazy parties they held in the grounds of the old family manor house. Ari, always with his she-wolf, Nimis, in tow, lives as a recluse in the manor. He spends his time dreaming and reading. His father, Otto, holds concerts of silence while his mother, Mercy, paints a portrait of Ari that captures him in the most minute detail, until the day this idle and fanciful life is turned upside down by the arrival of Flowing-Water.
The magic of this tale for the young at heart as well as the outstanding quality of the graphics and the carefully designed musical atmosphere will transport you to a world that floats somewhere between reality, fantasy, solemnity and fun.
From 8 years onwards!
This free abbreviated version will give you an idea of the story.
If you enjoyed the first chapter, you can purchase the whole story!
5 reasons that make “A Tale off the top of my Head” an interactive story like you have never seen before!
- An original story written by recognised authors in the world of children’s literature
- Intelligently interactive animated illustrations that give depth to the story. By using simple computer skills such as drag and drop manoeuvres, the possibility to zoom out, images hidden within the image as well as successive interactions, the story is guaranteed to enthral the reader until the very end.
- Between 30 and 45 min of fun and magic
- Available in 2 languages: English and French
- A way to experience the story that can be either silent or read by a storyteller.
This book is part of the “To Play” collection by La Souris Qui Raconte, which can be identified by the hand symbol in the right corner of the icon. Our other “To Read” collection is recognisable by an eye symbol.
La Souris Qui Raconte publishes original works that are 100% digital, adapted for web reading as well as e-book readers and makes reading fun! The company distinguishes itself in the publishing world by setting previously unpublished stories in an imaginative graphic world. Its collections will appeal to parents who are eager to find responsible digital literature for their children aged between 5 and 10 years old.
Find out more about La Souris Qui Raconte
On the web: www.lasourisquiraconte.com
Via Facebook: http://www.lasourisquiraconte/facebook
And via Twitter: @LSQR_FP
For comments, questions and suggestions contact us: