Dragon and Wolf are two boys living in a small town. In their games, they dream of solving secrets, of real travels and adventures at sea. In this story, the heroes help the stars, friends to all seafarers, find their way home.
The book will be especially interesting to the little heroes 4 years of age and up, and their parents would be able to participate in their little ones' adventures. The animation and touch-sensitive objects have made the easy to remember illustrations even more interesting: cheerful little clouds are crossing the sky, flowers are blooming in the forest, Dragon will need help to free the little ship, the owl and the raccoon are curious to take a look at the visitors, and the bumblebee is buzzing angrily. The stars are ready to greet the reader, and the reader can try to get the moon from the sky! Dragon and Wolf would love to play with you: help them perform a high jump with a twist - a little scary and breathtaking, but so wonderful!
In addition every page contains background audio which defines a mood of scene and has special function of narrator’s reading. User interface of the programme provides an opportunity to choose more comfortable way of acquaintance with the book – you can centre on independent reading and scanning pages, or you can let your book to tell this story for you. You can zoom in text for reducing eye impact, and hide all text menus and navigation bar for the better view. The application supports multi-touch and is a nice outfit for a new iPad!
• The book for children age 4 and up (toddlers will have you read it or show some pictures)
• Funny and bright pictures, interesting for looking through
• Animated and vivid objects which react your touch on every page
• Try to toss your heroes and objects up
• Shake the device on pages 10 and 11 to make a leaf fall
• Turn pages easily
• Choose the reading mood: independent, by narrator or listen to whole fairy-tale with opportunity to go to the next scene automatically
• Zoom the text in for more comfortable reading (double tap on the text), move it or zoom it out for the better view of the scene
• Hide a navigation bar (double tap on the page)
• You can return to the main menu or choose the most interesting page immediately
• Supporting multi-touch
• This book is designed for both iPhone and iPad.
Visit out website: www.dragonandwolf.com
Follow us on Twitter: @dragonandwolf
- iPod Touch