Glasses is the name of the second tale in the My Tales collection. It is about a boy who wears glasses, but who has a few problems on wearing them because they are a little big for him. Like all the tales in the collection, it is a playful way of presenting situations that may help parents in educating their children. In this tale, we look at the common problem of persuading a child to begin to wear glasses and not to take them off throughout the day.
Features of the app:
- Languages: Spanish and English.
- Narrated in both languages by professional actresses.
- Pages with interactive content.
- Interactive fun with some objects and sound (the idea is for the children to look for interactive areas and objects as if finding them were a game).
- Option of saving pages in the bookstore.
- Option of sending pages to Facebook.
- Optimized for retina displays.
- Tale, language options and narrative totally FREE.
OPTIONAL IN-APP PURCHASE EXTRAS:
With in-app purchase, we have included two extra options.
- Changing the character's face: This provides a screen where you can choose a photo from your library to change the character’s face. Thus, the child can become the star of the story.
- Coloring book: This has ALL the illustrations from the story silhouetted in black and white, which can be colored in with a simple palette of colors that can be selected with your fingers. Once colored in, the drawings are saved and may even be sent to a Facebook page if you wish.
* NOTE: To use the options on Facebook, you need to enter information about an account, even if you have the Facebook app with data registered. This is so that nothing gets accidentally posted, because it has been designed for children to be able to use it directly. In addition, the option of posting on Facebook only posts the screen you are currently viewing, such as a photo in the profile of the user whose information has been entered.