Tito & Anna are best friends. They experience exiting adventures, explore the world and handle even difficult situations together.
** This ‘light’ version gives an impression of the illustration style, the small games and the media educational concept. But it does not include the full story. If you like this app use the in-app purchase option to get easily access to the hole story. **
In this story they learn which animals live on a farm, how to feed a pony, harvest tomatoes, sleep in a hayloft and much more. The various interactive elements make it possible to be part of the story. For example you can help Tito & Anna picking up eggs for breakfast or discover the hayloft using a flashlight. The integrated “can you spot the object” games wait for small and big readers and will present every time a new combination of things are to be found.
- This App-Series is based on (media-) educational concepts.
- Considered topics are relationships, fear, independence, etc.
- Promoting speak and reading skills.
The illustrations are drawn with a distinctive love for details using a computer. The goal was to create a specific artistic style, which lives up to the iPad as well as gives consideration to classical children book drawings with its great depth of details.
- The graphical quality makes every scene a highlight over and over again.
- Surprising and funny animations are combined with game elements.
- Possibility to turn off all Sounds.
### Video Introduction: www.youtube.com/user/apps4kidsEN ###
+++ App-Review +++
“Tito & Anna are two heroes with whom your kids can identify and learn from.” by iphoneKinderApps.de