Reading together, playing and learning
Miffy is at school where she learns how to count and write, sing and draw. Can you draw a beautiful picture just like Miffy? Listen to the story and you will find out what to do.
Miffy at school is the 3rd Miffy app for the iPad, developed specifically for toddlers and pre-schoolers.
Very young children can enjoy listening and watching, while older children can take an active part in the story and games. Like the other two Miffy apps there is a special feature to record your own voice reading the story aloud. The story can be recorded by three different people so mums, dads and grandparents can read the story to be enjoyed by children any time.
• Third Miffy app!
• For toddlers and pre-schoolers
• Features the ‘Miffy at school’ story
• Interactive: listening and participating
• Simple, fun and educational
• Helps children with their reading
• Reading aloud and record your voice feature
• Three different games to play
• Based on the book ‘Miffy at school’ by Dick Bruna
• Miffy is at school where she sings, counts, writes and draws. Can you draw a beautiful picture just like Miffy?
• Listening, watching, reading and participating
• Reading aloud: You can record a total of three voices reading the story aloud.
Playing and learning
• BUILDING WITH BLOCKS: Can you build a high tower? Build a tower as high as you can. But watch out, the tower might fall down!
• MEMORY: Would you like to play a memory game? Can you find the same pictures? If you find the right combination they will disappear from the screen.
• CREATE YOUR OWN E-CARD: Choose the pictures and create your own design. Colour it in and send the illustration as an e-card!