The LifeWay Reader app brings thousands of Christian books right to your iPhone and iPad. The LifeWay Reader enhances your books with live links to Bible passages wherever the author references a verse. Fully integrated with the LifeWay ID platform, this app connects you directly to the content that you love.
* Register for a LifeWay ID
Your personal LifeWay ID can now be created directly within the app. A new LifeWay ID has instant access to the free HCSB translation within the LifeWay Reader app.
* Easy Access To Your LifeWay Library - You’ll have access to the books in your LifeWay ID library. The LifeWay ID platform enables you to access your books across multiple devices and experiences.
* Biblical Passage Links - Touch a Bible reference in any book, and instantly read the verse or jump into the full Bible.
* The Complete HCSB - The Holman Christian Standard Bible translation comes fully installed and integrated into the app. Get the best Bible reading experience right alongside your books!
* Annotations -
Freely add annotations (bookmarks, highlights, and notes) to your books and Bibles! All of your annotations are automatically synced across your devices and the online reader using your LifeWay ID.
Annotations appear within the reading view, or you can navigate directly to any annotation using the book's table of contents icon. Find out how many annotations you've created in your profile settings.
* Reading Progress Bar
You can now slide to new locations by using the progress bar instead of the table of contents. Just like flipping the pages of a book, you can jump around to anywhere you'd like to go!
* Full-text search
You can search all of your downloaded books for words or phrases. You can use boolean searches to combine those words and phrases using the words AND, OR, and NOT to limit, widen, or define your search. For example, if you want to find the passage where both grace and faith exist then you can search for "grace AND faith".
* Change your default Bible
You select any Bible in your library to be used for scripture pop-ups.
* Vertical scrolling
In addition to paging horizontally, you can read your content by scrolling vertically.
* Footnotes pop-ups
Footnotes now appear as hyperlinks and produce pop-ups so you do not have to flip to find them.
- iPod Touch