*Based on the best-selling Fisher-Price® Little People® Lift-the-Flap Book series from Reader’s Digest Children’s Publishing!
Go on an interactive zoo adventure with the Little People® in this flap book that is bursting with fun surprises and learning activities. Lift-the-flap action, sound effects, and coloring pages will keep kids coming back for more. In addition, lots of helpful parent tips are included to expand the educational value of this unique book.
- Narration ON: Tap this button on the home screen to hear the story read aloud.
- Lift-the-Flaps: There are more than 40 flaps to lift inside. When each flap is opened, kids will hear sound effects, and applicable vocabulary words (animal names, colors, numbers, action words, and more).
- Coloring Pages: Tap the purple crayon icon in the upper right of each screen to access a coloring page. Kids can save their masterpieces in their “Coloring Gallery” to show them off later. Pages can also be downloaded onto a main computer for easy printing and e-mailing if desired.
- Object Labels: Labels throughout encourage word identification and early reading skills.
- Parent Tips: Enrich your child’s experience with more activities you can do together inside the book.
- Scroll Bar: Slide the red button on the scroll bar left and right to view each action-packed scene.
- Early Learning Concepts: Each page features a different key learning concept: colors, counting, animal sounds, action words, and matching.
ABOUT THIS STORY
Packed with more than 40 fun flaps to open, Let’s Go to the Zoo! takes kids on a learning adventure. Eddie™, Sarah Lynn, and all their friends discover colors, animal sounds, counting, and more as they enjoy a trip to the town zoo. Adding to the excitement are fun sound effects and spoken words that are played when flaps are opened. Each busy scene also has a coloring page for kids to access. After they finish coloring, their masterpieces can be saved in their very own gallery for showing off anytime. Parents will appreciate the tips in the back of the book that offer suggestions for more activities kids can do inside.
Written by Ellen Weiss
Illustrated by SI Artists