The application "Fungi in Nature", produced by Edizioni Saturnia in cooperation with the experts of the Gruppo Micologico G. Bresadola and with dimension.it, represents a complete guide to the most common edible and poisonous mushrooms, enriched by a wide set of faithful photographs.
- more than 500 fungal species, mainly European and North American;
- full description of each species, with comments which underline the most important diagnostic features;
- one or more high quality pictures, illustrating typical specimens of each species, depicted in their natural habitat;
- link to the most important look-alikes of each species;
- synoptical keys based on the main morphological features and on colours.
The application uses the same layout as the book series "I funghi dal vero" by Bruno Cetto, the best selling mycology guide in Italy and several other European countries.
- iPod Touch