■ all the profit from Dad's eBook paid-Application will be donated gladly to children's charities.
This story expresses Thanksgiving Day in a normal Korean family.
Chuseok, on Thanksgiving Day, in Korea is one of the largest holidays, which takes place in fall.
If we interpret the meaning of Chuseok, it means the greatest night of moon light in fall.
There was a practice of moon worship in ancient Korea.
This continues as worship of our ancestors.
Chuseok is the day of expressing thanks to the ancestors for blessing us with plentiful farming for a year.
Family members and relatives who are far away gather together to make some food and share their stories.
Songpyeon especially, out of all the chuseok foods, represents the full moon, the symbol of Chuseok.
When songpyeon is steamed, we put pine needles on the bottom.
so we use the letter,“Song” which means pine tree in chinese character, it being the root of the word.
The impressive tale related to songpyeon is that if we make songpyeon pretty, a married person will have a pretty baby and a non married person will meet a nice partner.
For this reason, family members sometimes have a friendly competition with each to see who can make the best songpyeon.
1. What is the effect of a father reading books to his child?
- It leads to significant improvement in child's IQ, problem solving ability, school life, and school grade according to a study by National Literacy trust in June 2006.
- Experience ebook: read a book and then make a book with your child's
- The writer of this book also wrote for his own children.
- This application helps children develop imagination and make a imaginary friend.
- This application is for the parents who don't have enough time to read books to their children due to their busy work.
- You can record your own voice in each page of the book so your children can hear it.
- you can read book 1 and create 5 stories.
- You can easily save and load to edit the stories any time you want.
4. Notable function of this application
- You can be a character of your own story by taking pictures using a digital camera, ipad, and etc .
- Facebook(http://www.facebook.com/dadbook) offers a free content and information.
■ Dadbook application has two functions.
1. You can record your voice and play it.
2. Children to produce their own content and easy authoring capabilities.
■ With the above features, the results can be obtained as follows.
1. As the family gathered together to participate in communication and education.
2. Children to lead content creation will allow self-directed learning
■ Questions about this application.
- iPod Touch