Little LDS is a growing collection of uplifting, educational and FUN storybooks and coloring books for LDS kids.
Let’s face it; the scriptures can be tough enough for many adults to understand, let alone for little children. But kids still need to learn what’s in them, right? What’s a parent to do? LittleLDS has you covered!
“Book of Mormon Stories” is a series of vibrantly-colored storybooks that will help make the stories of these sacred scriptures come alive in a way that will engage your children as they become familiar with the characters and lessons. Your kids will be too entertained to realize that they’re actually learning the gospel.
The series begins with “Who is Nephi?,” an adapted first-person account of Nephi’s experiences as his family leaves his home in Jerusalem, and then returns with his brothers on the Lord’s errand to retrieve the plates from a wicked man named Laban. Your children will watch and listen as Nephi cheerfully obeys the Lords commandments, and learns the importance diligence and faith as he puts his trust in God.
“Who is Nephi?” is perfect as a bedtime story, an appropriate Sabbath day activity, a helpful FHE or primary teaching tool, and a great alternative to TV and video gaming.
- Each story is also a coloring book
- When reading the story kids can use the pages they colored as the background images in the story.
- High-resolution, high quality illustrations
- “Read-to-me” mode – Nephi reads the story in first-person
- Story-setting music plays throughout
- “Read-it-myself” mode – Kids can read on their own (tap text for opt-in narration)
- "Tap-to-identify" function allows kids to tap any character to find out who they are (includes some objects, like the Sword of Laban and the Brass Plates too)
- Easy-swipe page turning back and forth
- One-time purchase provides access to iPad, iPhone and iPod (iTouch)
- iPod Touch