This app is designed to provide you with complete information and guidelines about Food and Drink in Islam and other important food-and-drink-related topics including the importance of distinguishing between Halal (permitted) and Haram (prohibited) foods and its consequent effects on the answering of a Muslim’s supplications and prayers. It also clarifies the Islamic manners in eating and drinking.
Author: Fahd Salem Bahammam
The basics with respect to food and drink.
- Rulings with respect to land animals.
- Permitted fishing.
- Islamic manners in eating and drinking.
This app consists of a user-friendly interface and a full screen mode combined with an audio feature.
- The most advanced informative Islamic app.
- Instructions on how to use the book.
- Simple guide with proof (Daleel) from the Holy Quran and authentic Sunnah.
- Different attractive illustrated images.
- Professional native voice over.
- Easily-identifiable pages with a page navigator at the bottom of each page.
- Adjustable slideshow interval and order with icons on the side of each page.
- Click-and-swipe feature.
- Muslim Prayer
- Muslim Purification
- Fasting in Islam
Get in touch!
We are happy to have any question, comments or feedback.
We would love to hear from you.
Birmingham - UK