Educational app that stimulates young children's language skillsIncludes fantastic illustrations of different professions, reminiscent of the print advertising style of the 1950s and 1960s, with contemporary touches.
The characters, the music and the voiceovers spoken by children will delight our digital natives.Discover a fun way to introduce children to reading and writing. They'll learn words in 6 different languages and become familiar with different types of letters: Capitals, small letters and joined-up writing.
The application has 5 use modes adapted to different age groups: - Bits Mode - Word reading mode - Simple spelling mode - Spelling mode - Sentence reading mode.
And for parents: educational tips from our education professionals and early stimulation experts.
★ MODES OF USE:
The application has been designed to offer different reading modes adapted to each age group based on the guidelines provided by our early years education advisor.
BITS Mode. Automatic play: 0 to 3 years.
• The images and the text change automatically every 1.5 seconds. The methodology, called “Bits of intelligence”, is based on showing visual and auditory information in a fast, concise manner.Based on the theory on early stimulation for brain and neural pathway development, developed by educationalist Glenn Doman.
Word reading mode: 1 to 4 years.
• Illustration and text. For learning through images: the word is spoken each time it is pressed.Simple spelling mode: 3 to 4 years.
• Simple language game designed as an educational tool.
Spelling mode: Children over 4.
• This is the same tool as the one used in the previous Mode but with a higher level of difficulty.
Sentence reading mode: Children over 4.
• Reading is an excellent way to help children enrich their vocabulary. Our characters show simple phrases that project children's dreams about different professions, with the voiceovers spoken by the children themselves answering the question: what would you do if you were…?
★ Would you like to hear how it sounds and how it is written in Chinese or another language? There are 6 languages to choose from:*English, *Spanish, *French, *German, *Catalan, * 中文
* Interactive, educational app.
* Designed for children aged 0 to 5 years.
* Different use modes according to age.
* Original music and sound effects.
* Intuitive browsing.
* Narrated is six languages: English, Spanish, Chinese, French, German and Catalan.
* Educational word building game.
* Champion congratulated.
* Option of reading without voiceover.
* Access to the menu from every screen: music on/off, home, change language, change letter type.
* Book store.
* Child protection to prevent access to social networks and the AppStore.
★ ABOUT US: PaquitoLand from Imaginarium & Sanoen
We think children deserve to read material that is entertaining and that appeals to their intelligence. Our stories stimulate their imagination and encourage good learning habits.
Our source of inspiration are children themselves, the little people who want to know everything about everything. Digital natives who are adept at using technologies that, in their lifetime, have always been around. Our Apps include interactions, surprises and games, but the main objective is to get children reading.
This application is part of PaquitoLand, the content platform from Imaginarium. As a company, we have been playing with children for more than 20 years.And thanks to Sanoen, a member of Moms with Apps - a group of family-friendly app developers- we have set out to create the highest quality apps for our children.
Recommended age: 0-5 years
Categories: Books, Foreign languages.
We want to meet your expectations, and we hope children will love our products!