Reading (aloud) together, playing and learning
Hooray, it has been snowing! With her hat and boots on, Miffy can’t wait. Dress up warm and ride a sleigh with Miffy over the hills. Listen to the story and it will tell you what to do.
Miffy in the snow is the 4th Miffy app for iPad, developed specifically for toddlers and pre-schoolers.
Very young children can enjoy listening and watching while older children can participate more actively in the story and the games. Just like the other Miffy apps there is a special feature to record your own voice reading the story aloud. The story can be recorded by three different people. In this way, family members can read aloud at any given moment, even when they are not at home!
• Fourth Miffy app!
• For toddlers and pre-schoolers
• ‘Miffy in the snow’ story
• Interactive: listening and participating
• Simple, fun and educational
• Reading and reading out loud
• Reading out loud and recording your voice
• Playing games
• Based on the book ‘Miffy in the snow’ by Dick Bruna
• Miffy can’t wait to go outside, because it has been snowing! Can you help her build a birdhouse for the bird that is out in the cold?
• Listening, watching, reading and participating
• Reading aloud: record your voice reading the story aloud. You can record a total of 3 voices.
Playing and learning
• THROWING SNOWBALLS: Knock the hat off the snowman by throwing snowballs at it. The arrow shows you the direction in which you have to throw the snowball.
• FIND A MATCHING PAIR: Find the matching pictures. Did you find the pair? When you do, they disappear from the screen.
• CREATE YOUR OWN E-CARD: Select the pictures and create your own design. Colour it in and send the illustration as an e-card.
Sanoma Media Netherlands b.v. developed this app in collaboration with Mercis b.v.