“My life as a cat” is an interactive story where Samantha, a little girl, imagine how her life would be if she were a cat.
This interactive story is ideal to foster imagination and encourage reading in children in a fun way. They will enjoy the power to interact with the character at different moments and have an enriching reading experience.
Through beautiful and colorful ilustrations you can join Samantha in this tender adventure and discover the advantages and disadvantages of a feline life.
• Beautiful and original artwork
• Audio and Interaction that enrich the content of the story
• Option to read by yourself
• Option to hear the story and follow every word
• Languages: English and Spanish