Join Dandi Lion on his tale of finding new and healthy foods to eat!
Yes, he's a courageous lion. And yes, he's King of the Jungle! But what sets our friend Dandi apart from other lions is that he doesn't wan to eat the other animals in his kingdom. As a matter of fact, he would rather greet them then eat them!
A cute story for young children leaning about vegetarianism. Follow Dandi on his daily walk and meet other animals that are vegetarian. They are able to show Dandi how many wonderful plant and vegetable foods there are to eat!
A great tool for parents looking for a fun and visual way to teach children healthy eating habits involving plant-based foods.
- Bright and beautiful color illustration
- Touch-active animal characters animate with sounds and motion
- Touch-active voice narration option reads the story out loud to your child
- An educational app for young children (ages 2 & up)
- A fun and unique way for your child to interact with your iPad!