Expand your enjoyment of literature with THE OZ PRINCIPLE by Roger Connors, Tom Smith, and Craig Hickman (unabridged). This interactive mash-up experience contains a multitude of features and content to help take you beyond the words, by providing a 5-star professional reading, background extras, games, and more.
NOTE: This app is fully accessible, and includes support for VoiceOver.
With more than a half million copies sold, The Oz Principle has emerged as one of the most influential and useful business ideas of recent times.
The Oz Principle is the groundbreaking work that demonstrates the vital role of accountability in the achievement of business results and the improvement of both individual and organizational performance.
The Oz Principle shows how to overcome The Blame Game that is so prevalent in organizations today. By taking the Steps to Accountability® and helping people See It®, Own It®, Solve It®, and Do It®, the authors help people move Above the Line® to take ownership for overcoming obstacles and getting results. The audio book spells out how to capture the power of positive accountability by helping people at every level of the organization ask the question, "What else can I do?" to achieve the result.
The Oz Principle changed the fate of hundreds of companies because it works! People want to be accountable. Taking ownership of a business is exciting. So is improved performance. That’s why accountability has become a core management value for thousands of organizations throughout the world.
Self-contained, this app is perfect for your commute, on a trip, or while relaxing. This app was built especially for your iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch, meaning it fits your device perfectly. The audio is of higher-than-normal quality, making for a great listening experience that will not tire your ears or grate on your nerves.
This was professionally recorded at the Oasis Audio studios by professional narrator Wayne Shepherd.
• EXPERIENCE. About 8 hours of narration. Created on the Folium enhancedAudio™ framework, this app includes extra functions and features not found in either e-book readers or audiobook players.
• PLAY IT YOUR WAY. Listening at home or the office? Tap into remote speakers with AirPlay.
• SCORE BIG. Enjoy word search puzzles and trivia games, based on the story, characters, genre, and author biography.
• CONTROL IT. The audio player offers multi-speed fast forward/reverse, jump ahead/back, chapter skip, volume control, plus a one-touch chapter browser. The ‘scrub’ bar lets you point anywhere inside a chapter with just a tap, and now you can shake‘n’pause to temporarily halt playback instantly without looking at the screen.
• SLEEP TIMER. Have you ever fallen asleep watching TV or listening to a book? If so, you'll love this feature. Once set, the playback will stop, place a bookmark, and allow you to jump back to where you probably began dozing.
• OFFLINE LISTENING. You are airline-approved! Once you’ve downloaded the app, you’re free from the threat of an interrupted connection. Downloads usually take just 5-10 minutes, but depend upon your network speed.
• CLEAR & ELEGANT DESIGN. Simple, clean, intuitive, and intelligent.
• CHAPTER TIMINGS. Always know how much time it will take to finish a chapter. Plus, the progress bar at the top of the screen shows how far into the recording you’ve come.
• AUTO-BOOKMARKING. The player remembers where you stopped listening and returns to that exact spot when you open the app again.
• TELL-A-FRIEND. An easy way to recommend the book to your friends.
• FEEDBACK. Share your ideas for functions, and features. We are very responsive to our listeners and appreciate all feedback and ideas.
• GET MORE. Other titles that you might enjoy are updated over time, helping you find that next great experience to enjoy.
RATING: Suitable for adults who enjoy non-fiction business titles on leadership and management.
- iPod Touch