Share this timeless Christmas classic with your children or grandchildren and give them a peak into your childhood Christmas memories. T’was The Night Before Christmas is a poem written by Clement C. Moore and first published in 1823. Originally entitled A Visit From Saint Nicholas, this poem has been adapted into many other forms throughout the decades, including books, comic books, films, radio and television - to name a few.
Now, you can enjoy this simple story about the arrival of Santa Claus on Christmas Eve. Everyone is asleep - Mom, Dad, the children - even the mice. Dad awakens to get a glimpse of Santa.
In this iPad adaptation, the mice are also awakened by Santa’s arrival and you can join them as they play with the children’s toys as well as the new gifts Santa brings.
- Read to Me and Read Myself options
- Sound effects and interaction on every page
- Look through the window to see Santa and the reindeer
- Help Santa fill the stockings with goodies
- Blow the whistle for the miniature train
- Play with the ball and ride the rocking horse
- Play with the toys under the tree
- Games: Three jigsaw puzzles