“Theo the White Bear” is a superb children’s tale that tells the story of friendship between two polar bear cubs that live at the North Pole.
Stella 28 is creating edutainment applications for the iPad. Enjoy reading and listening to our beautiful ebooks, which are enriched with images and animations.
Enjoy the amazing 3D animations that illustrate old tales and stories.
Your kids will be immersed in foreign cultures.
• Select the language. The tool is available in six different languages: simplified Chinese, traditional Chinese, Spanish, English, French, and Japanese.
• The “read to me” mode is for young children, so they can listen to stories while enjoying beautiful animations.
• Read the book yourself, or listen to the narration while you are reading.
This is an easy tool to learn how to read because the words are highlighted during the narration.
• Record your voice while you are reading, and keep tracking your progress.
Your kids will love playing with this feature and listening your voice.
• Once recorded, select a reader and enjoy listening to your own voice.
• Spot the differences game.
• Learn to read. Learn foreign languages. Simplified Chinese. Traditional Chinese. Spanish. English. French. Japanese.