Far Off Places is a quarterly magazine featuring creative writing and illustration, based out of Edinburgh, Scotland. Our mission in life is to make you laugh, ponder, and wince. We seek stories and poems to twine into a rope thrown from a lifeboat or to build into a yellow brick road.
Subscriptions cost $1.99 and run for three months, with a one-month trial period during which you'll have access to the current issue plus all previous issues.
Subscriptions are billed and auto-renewed each month according to Apple's subscription policy, in which:
• Payment will be charged to iTunes account at confirmation of purchase.
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period, at the monthly or yearly rate at the time of renewal.
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
• Any unused portion of a free trial period will be forfeited upon purchase of a subscription
- iPod Touch