Book-app for children that tells the story (Romanian language) of a little girl, Miruna, that is getting bored for lack of new toys. Her grandma gives her a wooden spoon and throughout the story helps her realise she can build her own toys, in our case, a wonderful doll. It is a game-like app intended to also teach children how to read, spell and pronounce several dozens objects available around the house (Romanian-language).
Author: Andreea Calin
Illustrator: Irina Panait
Developer: Read Forward (Cristian Dinu, Paul Balogh, Denisa Becheru)
- interactive app build to be extremely simple to use for kids
- engaging story suitable also to help children try things "offline"
- "explore mode" available that helps children learn the names and pronunciations of almost one hundred objects everyone can find around the house.
- game-like story
- gyroscope-based cover
- no need for bookmarking (the app remembers where you always are)
- original story and graphics
- original voices (audiobook feature)
- playable credits section
- iPod Touch