Aesop's Thinking 4: The straw stork and the flat fox
The essential books for kids
A story to deal with Aesop's thinking
What's the 'Aesop's thinking'?
Aesop's thinking intends a chain of the action as critical thinking and comprehension when young children read the story.
It is composed of Aesop's Fables to give a fun and the moral to you and your children.
'The straw stork and flat fox' is one of the series that is composed of 10 stories.
The straw stork and flat fox say that don't meant to make fun of your friends.
How to read the Aesop's thinking?
*Read to me - listen to the narrated story with words, turning the pages manually.
*Coloring Book - Draw a picture in many different colors with coloured pencils
*jump! jump! - The Flat Fox throw a jar to the Straw Stork and A Straw Stork have to jump in order to avoid a jar.
* 'The straw stork and flat fox' is based on Aesop's Fables.
* 'The straw stork and flat fox' shows many animation related with the story.
* Professional audio narration
* Custom background audio for each scene
* Various sound effects to be understood the story easily
* This 'App' is optimized for iPad.