"Alizay, pirate girl" is an artful blend of story, game and cartoon
In this version, you can read and play the first 7 pages of this highly interactive book.
If you enjoy it, buy the full version in one click.
RealKidsApps.com (5/5) : if you are looking for an interactive children’s storybook app based on a pirate theme, this is the one!
AppySmarts.com (94/100) : Beautiful, vibrant illustrations and animations. Interactions and puzzles complementing the storyline.
KirkusReview.com : (one Kirkus star) "Lucky for app bargain hunters, this one's got it all: a plucky heroine, a funny parrot, lots of treasure and more..."
AppPicker.com : "I found the story to be a lot of fun thanks to the characters and all the interactive features"
GamesFiends.com (8.5/10) : "It’s a cute and charming family-friendly story. The kids loved it"
Captain Rubberfoot and his crew are looking for the fabulous treasure of Wind Rose Island. What secret does it contain? Who is this mysterious Master of the winds?
Discover "Alizay, pirate girl" and go into an original story, full of action and humor.
With the reader's active participation, Alizay will solve the riddles of the fabulous treasure of Wind Rose Island, but will she realize her dearest wish?
All aboard! Set sail for adventure!
Many trials and tribulations await you:
* Cross a river full of crocodiles
* Listen to monkeys and then play their songs
* Clean the ghost ship's hold
* Crush an army of crabs
* Put together a puzzle
* Drawing, scratching, rubbing and many others ways of actively participating...
"Alizay, pirate girl" will appeal to kids aged from 4 to 10
Set the difficulty level depending on your child’s age
Discover in a book an unusual use of the camera, microphone and gyroscope!
Share a moment of adventure with your child, on tablet or smartphone.
A major surprise awaits you at the end of the book...
* 25 beautifully presented interactive 3D pages
* 9 games
* 3 levels of difficulty according to age
* Voices and text in both English and French
* 25 minutes to share and enjoy as a family
* 2 play modes: "Read to me" or "Read by myself"
* 4 challenges to (help) unlock a "surprise" game
* Wonderfully illustrated with funny and colorful characters
* Reading pleasure improved by the discovery of numerous interactive elements
* An original score for your listening pleasure
Bonus: download games, paper cut-outs and coloring pages from our site :
Discover our applications :
Interactive book for kids aged from 4 to 10 years:
- The Witch With No Name
- Alizay, Pirate Girl
- The little Witch at School
Interactive book for kids aged from 2 to 5 years:
- Victor's Cold!
Game for kids aged from 4 to 10 years:
- A Week With Slim Cricket
* Website : www.slimcricket.com
* Facebook : http://www.facebook.com/SlimCricketBook
* Twitter : @SlimCricketBook
In case you get no sound, just delete the ‘Mute’ mode on your tablet or smartphone as follows :
- Go to ‘Settings’, then to ‘General’.
- In the category 'Use Side Switch to:', check that the choice is ‘Mute’'
- Then push the button next to ‘volume’ until you no longer see the little red dot.
- iPod Touch