An excitingly different approach to teaching shapes!
Play and learn with the shapes all around you!
"Shapes That Roll is an colorful interactive book great for a teacher, parent, OT, and of course any young child learning all about shapes." -Appymall
CJ EDUCATIONS presents the newest addition to PLAY BUDDIES: SHAPES – a perfect companion to the much-loved PLAY123 and PLAY LAB applications!
In collaboration with Blue Apple Books, based on the much-loved children’s book Shapes That Roll, illustrated by Steve Wilson.
Follow a trio of fun-loving shape friends as they point out different attributes of the shapes that are all around us! Shapes are important building blocks to reading and writing, to understanding basic and advanced mathematics, and to spatial perception, and these three unique characters will introduce your child to basic 2-dimensional shapes like circles and squares, 3-dimensional shapes like spheres and cubes, as well as more unusual shapes like pentagons and crescents. Children will learn about shapes that roll and shapes that don’t, shapes you can stack and shapes you can’t. The rhythmic verse, striking illustrations, and playful animations are enticing to beginning as well as advanced readers. The original song composition and shape-matching activity reinforces what children learn in the story and encourages them to think about and identify the shapes they see all around them every day. Looking for a new way to teach your child about shapes? Look no further - download SHAPES THAT ROLL today!
Recommended Ages:2 - 5
1) 13 different 2-dimensional and 3-dimensional shapes
2) Fun shape-matching activity accompanied by an original song at the end of the story
3) Rhythmic verse to encourage beginning readers
4) Engaging narration in a child’s voice
5) Bright, colorful illustrations contrasting against a black and white background
6) Pleasing animations and sound effects
7) Text is repeated when you tap the words
8) Music and narration can be turned off or on independently
9) Simple to use with no time limits
10) No in-app purchases or advertisements
READ TO ME: Highlighted text enables beginning readers to read along as they listen to the story. Advanced readers can turn off the narration to read at their own pace if they prefer. Interactive animations on each page encourage hand-eye coordination and the shape-matching activity encourages shape recognition and word recall.
Download SHAPES THAT ROLL today to find the musical trees!
* Rate and review this app in the App Store!
* Like us and earn freebies: facebook.com/play123app
* Visit us: www.cjeducations.com
* Email us for app support: firstname.lastname@example.org
Delightful Learning Experience – CJ Educations