** HAPPY HOLIDAYS!! Get The SurReal Mother Geek for free!! Share the joy and fun of your world with as many special little people as you can. Price goes back to normal on New Years Day. **
Throughout all of Geekdom, there’s been a great call,
“My hobbies are awesome and I’m no oddball!”
So all the world’s geeklings will grow up brave and bold,
And the geek shall inherit the Earth as foretold!
To be a geek no longer carries the stigma that it once did. Geeks have reached a level of societal acceptance that they’ve never had before, and it shows. The original stereotype has been eroded away. Geeks can now be any gender, any color, and even any age. In this renaissance of popular geek culture, The SurReal Mother Geek was created, to usher in the newest generation. Through the use of nursery rhymes, rewritten from those the adults grew up with, and vivid imagery, this book will have munchkins ready to take on the mantle of ‘geek’ from an early age! We cover many popular geek topics, from Pirates and Ninjas, to Science Fiction, to Fantasy, Zombies, and more! There's even a poem about bacon!
The SurReal Mother Geek was created by a geek mom with two kids in grade school. She spent their early years wishing there was more she could find that would give her a chance to share her world with her young children. Mother Geek will do exactly that for other parents. This interactive eBook provides a way to share the basics of geekery with little ones in way that will keep your children engaged and asking questions about the topics you love. If you’re training your version 2.0 in the ways of the geeks, or have other little ones in your life that are getting curious about popular culture, The SurReal Mother Geek is a big first step in that amazing adventure!
• Each illustration contains hidden elements of popular geek culture, providing as much for adults to find and enjoy as their kids! How many can you spot?
• The ‘dream egg’ hunt provides additional entertainment beyond the basic interactive features of each illustration.
• The ‘dream eggs’ are more than a seek-and-find - They are also educational. When one is pressed, it will replace the poem with a short, child-friendly explanation of the geek interest that the poem represents.
• Each poem can be read aloud by tapping the "speaker" button in the upper right corner, providing education and entertainment for younger children or early readers.
• Individual words of every poem can be tapped to have the word spoken separately. This allows early or intermediate readers to get a little help with a word they don't fully grasp yet.
• Parental controls give parents the ability to turn off each audio reading feature, with a password lock, to force older children to practice reading without aid.