• Jaap Sahib now in Gurmukhi, Hindi, English and also Translation in English.
• Each line is highlighted as the paath is recited.
• Mp3 Playback of Paath in the background when you don't want to read the paath.
• Increase / Decrease the Font.
• Alarm Reminder for Paath.
• Bookmark the page.
Jaap Sahib is an eternal classic work of tenth Guru, "Sri Guru Gobind Singh Sahib". The language of Jaap Sahib, is a classical work with words and compounds drawn from Sanskrit, Brij Bhasha, Arabic and Persian. "Jaap Sahib" is one of the panj banis which are to be read by Sikhs. The text of this Bani is pretty difficult as one rarely knows all the languages used in Jaap Sahib. "Guru Sahib" was a great theologian, scholar, musicologist and "Jaap Sahib" is one example of his aesthetical tastes and heights.
This App lets you do paath in Gurmukhi, Hindi, English and also shows translation. Each line is highlighted as the Paath is done in the backround. Very easy to do your daily paath.
- iPod Touch