Free For a limited Time..
***** 4.5/5 - The iPhone Mom
***** Top 5 "Apps of the Week" - iHeartThisApp
“A very effective way to teach children the ABC’s is through flashcards. ABCDiversity offers a delightfully simple flashcard display with an added dimension that celebrates diversity in the world around us.”
– The iPhone Mom
“ABCDiversity is a simple alphabet app but with features that make it very appealing to children from different backgrounds and ethnicities. In addition to an introduction to initial letter sounds, the illustrations provide opportunity to explore diversity in our communities.”
– The Appy Ladies
“The illustrations are very fun and child-friendly (...) Although this app is simple, children enjoy interacting with it, and we love the concept behind it all. Diversity is a topic that is good for all children to explore.”
- Bridging Apps (Bridging the Gap Between Technology and People with Disabilities)
“While I own a lot of basic alphabet apps that work in similar ways, this is the first time I’ve seen one that has some social education opportunities built-in. If you have a child learning their alphabet, this app will help with that plus give them some opportunities to learn more about and celebrate diversity in our communities and in our world.”
- On Sarah's iPad
ABCDiversity is a first alphabet with a twist, that teaches children about diversity from an early age, by getting to know 26 multicultural characters from different ethnicities and with different interests, each one of them represented by a letter.
With the app, kids will understand and appreciate other kids’ differences and notice that they share something with them – no matter the color of skin or the disabilities.
All the illustrations were carefully designed, so that the learning and the discovering of new words could be driven by curiosity and exploration.
Keep your kids entertained while they engage themselves in:
- Developing initial learning skills towards the letters.
- Knowing new words for each letter in a fun and visual way.
- Learning to understand and appreciate the kids’ differences.
- Developing respect and friendship with kids that are different to them through the recognition of similar interests.
The App is recommended for 2- to 5-years-old kids.
- Original Music by Bilo Viscarra
- Easy navigation
- Made for Retina Display
- Child Friendly Interface (NO in-app purchases, NO social media, NO advertising)
- iPod Touch