The first doctor-proof app!!
It's a reading Revolution.
JoyTales presents the first stories for bedtime and any other time of the day!
JECKO the gecko
Children can empathize with the little gecko when they are going through unhappy times, and, most of all, when it is time to be rewarded. By identifying themselves in the character, children can release any kind of tension accumulated during the day (maybe because of a bossy or aggressive kid) favoring the efficiency of their natural body defences.
* Original interface graphics and illustrations
* Doctor's file about the aim of the story
* Interactive animation: you choose how to shape the story with the animated panels
* Reading panels for those who want to read alone (or with someone!)
* Record and listen to the voice you prefer (it will make no difference anymore if mum or dad are not around!)
* Choose the narrator voice (English, Italian, Spanish, and German)
* Ad hoc sound design for each panel
* Bookmark option so you never lose the page
* 3 games available in many different versions (color, memory, join the dots!)
* Lots of information and interesting facts about the animal characters
* Available in English and Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Chinese, German, French, Russian and Japanese
* Help manual for beginners
* In addition to Camelia, there are another 11 tales to be collected!
Jecko the gecko is one of the JoyTales, a collection of 12 original stories, thought up by a team of experts - most importantly a pediatrician and a child neuropsychiatric doctor - to help children as they grow up!
Discover all the other tales in the App Store.
Joy Tales, quite another story!
Joy Tales is a product from Desdoo.
- iPod Touch