"The Little Witch at School" is an artful blend of stories, games and cartoons.
!! Featured in the "Best of 2013" category !!
In this story, which is the prequel to “The Witch with No Name”, we’ll see our dear witch when she was just a schoolgirl and we’ll find out how she lost her name.
"The Little Witch at School" is a delight to explore (Each page animates as if you were watching a video, so it is highly engaging)
BestAppsForKids.com (Editor's choice) :
A delightful tale with tons of additional activities to keep children engaged. This is a great app for the whole family!
Fun2Tap.com (App of the Month):
This is certainly one of the most unique storybooks that we have encountered, and it’s something that your child will likely enjoy.
We liked the story and beautiful illustrations and animations.
This year, the pupils of Chickenwich Elementary School will be taking their first witchery and wizardry examination.
They’ve become older and it’s time for them to separate from their cuddly toys, which are going to become the souls of their books of magic and start a new life..
But the changes aren’t easy and many tests await them…
Will the little witch pass the exam ?
Will Peepo the elf stay her friend no matter what happens ?
Your child can read, learn and have fun all at the same time:
* Fill in a magic coloring canvas using his/her knowledge of numbers
* Find the right letters for the magic words "mouth, open sesame"
* Go through an ogre’s stomach following a logical sequence
* Answer the enigmatic questions of the “genealomagic” tree.
* Touch, slide, shake and lots of other games...
"The Little Witch at School" will appeal to kids aged from 4 to 10.
Set the difficulty level depending on your child’s age.
Discover novel camera and gyroscope effects in an e-book!
Share a magic moment with your child, on a tablet or smartphone.
A major surprise awaits you at the end of the book...
* 25 beautifully-presented interactive 3D pages
* 6 games
* 3 levels of difficulty according to age
* Voices and text in both English and French
* 25 minutes for the whole family to share and enjoy
* 2 play modes: "Read to me" or "Read by myself"
* 4 challenges to unlock a "surprise" game
* Wonderfully-illustrated with funny and colorful characters
* Reading pleasure improved by the discovery of numerous interactive elements
* An original score for your listening pleasure
Bonus: download games, paper cut-outs and coloring pages from our site :
Discover our applications :
Interactive book for kids aged from 4 to 10 years:
- The Witch With No Name
- Alizay, Pirate Girl
- The little Witch at School
Interactive book for kids aged from 2 to 5 years:
- Victor's Cold!
Game for kids aged from 4 to 10 years:
- A Week With Slim Cricket
* Website : www.slimcricket.com
* Facebook : http://www.facebook.com/SlimCricketBook
* Twitter : @SlimCricketBook
In case you get no sound, just delete the ‘Mute’ mode on your tablet or smartphone as follows :
- Go to ‘Settings’, then to ‘General’.
- In the category 'Use Side Switch to:', check that the choice is ‘Mute’
- Then push the button next to ‘volume’ until you no longer see the little red dot.
- iPod Touch