The interactive e-book is about early human history, which is the same all over the world.
We want children to be excited about history.
The e-book has music, animation, pop-up that is knowledge about a relics and interactive comic book.
“How to enjoy Smart History”
Find a star on the screen and click on it.
Something interesting will happen in the scene.
If you click on the magnifying glass icon, you can learn more about some historical relics.
“Building a Dolmen”
1. The supporting stones were set up securely in holes.
2. After making sure the two stones were at the same height, a slope was made out of dirt.
3. The capstone had to be moved by rolling it up on wood logs. Heave ho! Heave ho!
4. Then the dirt was removed and a grave was dug.
1. Old Ston Age 1 - Human Evolution
2. Old Ston Age 2 - Cave Life
3. New Ston Age1 - Dugout Life
4. New Ston Age 2 - Riverside Life
5. Bronze Age 1 - Ancestral Rites Ceremony
6. Bronze Age 2 - The Blacksmith