Snip and Chu is a full colour, 100 page graphic novel about two pieces of trash who fight to survive against all odds! Travel underground through Wasteworld, with Chu Manfu, (a piece of gum) and his loyal sidekick, Snip (a discarded toenail) as they explore huge trash cities and dangerous jungles. See DragonFries & BoxBirds soar over cardboard trees and metal hills, and watch as Snip and Chu face the ultimate evil - the dreaded RecyKiller.
- The complete Snip and Chu experience from illustrator Shaun Britton. Now in digitised form!
- A subtly satirical story of a desperate last struggle for survival in an underground world, where trash can talk, flowers are evil and batteries aren't included.
- Meet a cavalcade of fascinating trash-inspired characters, including Jeffluent, Patrasha and of course, the RecyKiller!
- The graphic novel features animated page elements and easy-to-use navigation!
- Love the Snip & Chu graphic novel? Live the adventure today in the official iPad game!