NARR8 for Kids is an interactive library of exciting and educational stories. We offer an enticing array of fairy-tale and cartoon series as well as fascinating magazines about the world around us.
Stories are divided into episodes that are instantly available on your mobile device the moment they come out. Each episode is filled with animation, music, sounds, special effects and interactive features to get the young reader really immersed in a world of wonder, knowledge and adventure.
What’s special about NARR8 for Kids:
— Modern format
— Maximum involvement of the user
— Merging education with fun
Install the NARR8 for Kids app FOR FREE and get instant access to these amazing interactive series:
Eureka! – an educational series that centers around the most prominent inventions in human history.
The Pandas & Boom – an interactive tale with an intriguing plot and fun development games.
Paradigm – an educational series uncovering the fascinating secret world of common objects and phenomena.
Qumi-Qumi – an interactive cartoon series following the adventures of three friends in an imaginary world.
Alma Mater – an educational series revealing the secrets of nature in a way that’s easy to understand and fun to read.
FIVE – a popular encyclopedia of world's most outstanding things.
NARR8 provide auto-renewing subscription for our series. Subscription allow to read all the episodes in the selected series for free during 1 month. The price of subscriptions different for the series and the price is $0.99, $1.99 and $3.99.
Also you are available to get «VIP Status» auto-renewing subscription which allow to read all the episodes in all of our series for free during 1 month for $4.99 price.
Some additional information about auto-renewing subscription:
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
Additional information could be find here:
terms of service http://narr8.me/about/page/termsapp?full=1
- iPod Touch