How Koala was looking for Polar Bear is a book full of wonders and exciting adventures. Join Koala and his friends in the quest for Polar Bear and the most magic Christmas ever in the far north.
In a tender age, kids possess a gift to see miracles where just a few years later they will walk past not even taking notice. That’s why Christmas is the most anticipated, magic holiday for them.
The fairy tale features:
• a unique captivating plot;
• a new kind of illustrations that one’s almost tempted to touch;
• a typeface designed specifically for reading development;
• the use of conventional book composition approach elements in the interactive book;
• …and an incredible creative impetus for infant prodigies.
And yet this isn’t just a fairy tale. Having read the book, your little ones won’t just discover who bears are. They will absolutely love to draw them too, or maybe even come up with a story about them.
So this book is the first one in a series of interactive books for children. Next in the series: “How Koala and Kangoroo hunted for treasure”, “How Koala flew to space”.
At this moment the book doesn't work on iPad 1 gen, we'll fix it soon.
© Yuladesign Ltd.
Original idea by Oleg Mitoyan, Julia Nevstruyeva, Ekaterina Sharykhalina
Original story by Denis Pozharsky
Original artwork by Vlad Vasiljev
Art Direction by Julia Nevstruyeva
Technical Direction by Oleg Mitoyan
Executive Direction by Ekaterina Sharykhalina
Edition by Alex Chmel