Improve your piano playing today with written advice, practical tips, tutorial video lessons and more… from the publishers of Pianist magazine.
Our team of expert pianists guide you through the most important piano techniques. We’ve picked the very best articles from the pages of Pianist for this special app to show you how you can improve your playing.
In addition to fantastic full-length articles, enjoy learning a variety of piano pieces (57 pages of sheet music – from beginner to advanced). Plus, watch our exclusive online piano lessons where our experts demonstrate and talk you through the most essential piano playing skills.
This app has everything you need to improve your playing, no matter what level. Our easy-to-understand articles, videos and sheet music will make the whole learning process fun. You can listen to the pieces of music too, before you start to learn them, just by tapping a button!
Download the app to begin improving your piano playing today.
EXPERT GUIDANCE ON:
• Starting the piano from scratch or returning after a long break
• Improving your chord playing
• Getting to grips with fingering
• The art of memorising
• How to play Beethoven's famous 'Moonlight' Sonata first movement
• Sight-reading skills
• 18 pieces to learn
• Tutorial videos to watch
• Sound files of all the music featured in the app, performed by concert pianist Chenyin Li, so you can listen before you learn
• Bonus Star Interview: Erica Worth interviews Lang Lang
Start to improve your piano technique today with advice and expertise from Pianist.