At the Dam (Phonics & Me)
- This is a continuation of Dat the Cat (Phonics & Me), which was the first title released Sept. 2013.
- Interactive phonics book ideal for young children who are just beginning to read independently
- Name personalization and simple to use button for voice recording
- Phonics games and fun activities at the end of the book for a fun and interactive learning
1. Introduction to short vowels and three letter words with limited number of non-phonetic sight words. These basic short vowel phonics words can be easily sounded out by the early as well as
2. Short stories and simple sentences to encourage independent reading. Ability to read the whole book independently gives a child a rewarding learning experience in order to build and boost reading confidence
3. Large and easy to read font
4. Personalization with your child's name in the storyline. Name personalization grabs children's attention and facilitates in promoting reading interest.
5. Insert a photo of your child in selected scenes of phonics & me phonic book for additional excitement and happy read.
6. Ability to record voice allowing children to practice and listen to their own reading
7. Interactive illustrations for a fun and engaging reads
8. Educative phonic games and fun activities at the end of each story for additional phonics practice through interactive learning