Helping prevent Cancer and advising how to decide what to eat after a cancer diagnosis which can be a highly emotive and confusing subject. With this in mind, this unique book has been written with Chef Michel Roux OBE, and published by Peter Marshall both of which have had Cancer, and developed with experts in the field of oncology.
Filled simple delicious recipes, practical advice and all beautifully photographed, the information and recipes within ‘Recipes for Life’ present the most up to- date guidance regarding eating well during and after cancer. All of the 120 recipes have been tested and developed by Michelin starred chefs including Andrew Fairlie, Daniel Galmiche, Galton Blackiston, Jason Atherton, John Williams, Mark Jordan, Peter Fiori, Sam Moody, Simon Boyle and Steve Drake, with the guidance of a specialist dietician.
This book offers healthy, enjoyable home-cooking that can be shared with friends and family, as well as a few indulgent treats for those days when you need a lift. The healthy balanced approach advocated throughout is suitable for all family members, both young and old, and each recipe is easy to follow with a short ingredients list.
Recipes for Life consists of “The Recipe Book” of 120 recipes available as a part of any annual subscription or for individual purchase as well as a monthly supplement filled with ten new recipes each month from our Michelin starred chefs.
PURCHASES & SUBSCRIPTIONS
Recipes for Life’s Tablet Edition is published twelve times per year and is available for purchase either by issue or as an annual subscription.
- £24.99 — Annual Subscription gets you The Recipe Book of 120 recipes plus ten new recipes each month.
- £14.99 — Single Issue: The Recipe Book by itself.
– £1.99 — Supplemental Issues; purchase any supplement of 10 recipes.
- Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
- Your subscription will automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the then current subscription period.
- Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and we will clearly identify the cost of the renewal.
- You may manage your subscriptions and auto-renewal options by going to your Account Settings after purchase.
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during the active subscription period.