The application contains a selection of poems by Russian classics late XVIII - early XX centuries. The most impressive examples of using obscene vocabulary in poetry are gathered here.
About 300 works of Barkov (including attributed to him, such as Luka Mudischev etc.), Pushkin, Nekrasov, Yesenin, Mayakovsky, Lermontov, Davydov, Viazemsky and others are presented here.
WARNING ! The application contains rude and offensive vocabulary and is intended only for persons over 18 years.
* customizing the font
* full-fext search
* table of contents for each author
* you can share what you are reading through Facebook, Twitter, SMS or E-mail
* Favorites function allows you to mark specific poems
* there are explanations about historical persons and some uncommon words
* information about the author, and also you can read the page from Wikipedia
* random selection of poems
- iPod Touch