The Hanuman Chalisa is a Hindu devotional hymn (stotra) addressed to Hanuman.It is traditionally believed to have been authored by Tulsidas in the Awadhi language, and is his best known text apart from the Ramcharitmanas.
The person, who reads Hanuman Chalisa 100 times, gets freedom and he attains great pleasure.
Get this app with in-built features like,
- Clear and High quality images of Hanuman Chalisa.
- Clear and exact pronunciation sound of Hanuman Chalisa; created by India's top music company "Fountain Music".
- Set the timer for your daily prayers of Hanuman Chalisa.
- Use Counter while doing ovarian or path.
- Beautiful and attractive Image Galary of Lord Hanuman.
- iPod Touch